Cert Man journey

This is my learning journal for the PG Certificate in Management course at Leeds Met University. It has little use to anyone else but is the easiest way for me to complete this part of my coursework. Read it if you will but I'm sure there are better examples out there.

Name:
Location: Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom

I work in the public sector - I try to improve the lot of the citizens of Leeds, I have my doubts about my efficacy. I have brief forrays into various worlds - from the bleeding armchair liberal to crazy meglomanic. Luckily I'm far too lazy to exercise these tendancies far.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

The results (for completeness)

Well I have my results now - a very respectable 65% grade average gives me a Pass with Merit. I am very pleased with myself: grade for the module this was for is 62% overall. And that is the end of this blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home